4. Thin fabrics like crepe
4. Thin fabrics like crepe
Apple's Siri, Amazon's Alexa, Microsoft's Cortana and the Google Assistant. Those platforms were generally built to help users quickly perform common tasks ("Remind me to buy milk") and perform search queries ("What's the capital of Brazil?"). Bixby, on the other hand,
Cheap iPhone 8
, is all about making the phone itself easier to use, replicating the functions of many apps with voice commands.
3. When you update your wardrobe at the beginning of a season have needed repairs done on your shoes. Also, remove clothes from your closet need mending or altering and get them ready for the coming season.
6. Proceed with caution when you choose a top, skirt or dress that is made from a clingy material. Stretchy, lyrca materials that are too tight will show bulges and bumps that can be easily hidden in a similar top, skirt or dress made from a heavier, different type knit.
5. Don't shop for an outfit the same day to have to wear it to an important event. You could end up with an outfit that just does not work and I don't need to tell you the stress shopping at the last minute or ending up with the wrong outfit will cause.
2. Don't draw attention to an asset if it exposes a bad one. For example, if you have a small waist and large hips you might like to wear belts to show off your tiny waist. A belt will draw attention to the difference between your waist and hips and make your hips appear larger. A better solution is to wear shaped tops that flow over the waist.
7. A cardigan can be worn in place of a jacket if it looks great. A great cardigan fits well and keeps its shape. Don't wear cardigans to work that are stretched, or just plain worn out.
Although it makes its debut on the Galaxy S8, it will soon spread. Rhee sees the Bixby button eventually spreading to all kinds of smart-home devices, from TVs to refrigerators to air conditioners.
1. What you wear under your clothes is just as important as the clothes you wear. Bras or panties that are too small or tight will create bulges; as well, underwear that is worn out will not give correct amount of support creating a sagging look. To look fabulous on the outside you have to wear the right undergarments.
©2005 Sheila Dicks
4. Thin fabrics like crepe, linen or wool jersey fall better and are more slimming than wool tweed or suede.
Yes, Siri et al. already do that to a certain extent — you can easily set a reminder with your voice, for example — but the voice integration typically only handles the basics. The goal of Bixby is to voice-enable every single action in an app that you'd normally do via touch, starting with Samsung's apps. So, not just "set a reminder to buy pickles at 6 p.m., but "Set a reminder on my Shopping List to buy pickles at 6 p.m. and make it repeat every week, then share the list with my wife."
歡迎光臨 平淡是真 生活社區 (http://xena.com.tw/)
Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0